Roof boxes are a great way to make your car more practical. They can be used for storing everything from clothes to tools, or anything else you might need on your travels. We’ve put together this buyers guide to help you find the best roof box for Audi A3.
This buyers guide will cover the following topics:
- What is a roof box?
- What are the benefits of using one?
- What size should I get?
- How do I choose which type of box is right for me?
- What should I consider when buying a roof box?
- How much do they cost and how long will they last?
There are a lot of great roof boxes out there for the Audi A3. But, in my opinion, the best one is the Thule Roof Box. It’s the perfect size for the car, it’s very sturdy, and it’s easy to install. Plus, it comes with a built-in key lock to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Dimensions: 130x85x35cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 320l/ 50kg
- Smaller Roof Box
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 40 cm
- Mounting mechanism: 4 quick-fitting clamps
- Capacity: 280L
- Load: 50kg
- Dimensions: 175 x 46 x 86.5cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 300L
- Load: 75kg
Best Roof Box For Audi A3 (Buyers Guide)
Best Roof Box List For Audi A3
Questions and Answer.
What are the best roof boxes for Audi A3s?
The best roof boxes for Audi A3s are those that are specifically made to fit that model of car. There are a few different brands that make boxes that are designed for the A3, and these are the best option for ensuring a good fit.
What are the dimensions of the best roof boxes for Audi A3s?
The dimensions for the best roof boxes for Audi A3s are 175 x 46 × 80cm or around that size.
What are the features of the best roof boxes for Audi A3s?
The features of the best roof boxes for Audi A3s depend on the specific Audi A3 model. However, most roof boxes for Audi A3s share some common features, including a sturdy and durable design, a secure locking mechanism, and a capacity that can accommodate a variety of items.
What are the prices of the best roof boxes?
There are a variety of roof boxes available on the market for Audi A3s. Prices for these boxes vary depending on the size and make of the box. Some boxes can be bought for as little as £99, while others can cost over £500 plus. It is important to do your research before purchasing a roof box to ensure that you are getting the best deal for your needs. We have listed the best places to purchase a roof box making it quick and easy for you.
All roof boxes vary from size to size you may want to measure clamping points so you know how far apart to set the roof bars.
- Lift with two people.
- Roof boxes are bulky its always best to have two people to lift and place on your car.
- Align it correctly with a partner for maximum aerodynamics. A good tip for this is if you have an aerial you can use that to centre the roof box.
- Make sure you can open your boot before you attach it.
- Ensure you always put the bulk of the load in the middle of your roof box.
The best roof boxes for Audi A3s are those that are specifically designed to fit that model of car. There are a few different brands that make boxes that are designed for the A3, and these are the best option for ensuring a good fit. We hope you have enjoyed reading this article on best roof boxes and if so please feel free to share.