There are a few different factors to consider when purchasing a roof box for your Ford Focus.
The size of the box is important, as you’ll want to make sure that it’s big enough to fit your belongings. The type of box is also important; some boxes are designed for transporting specific items, such as clothes and household goods. Another important factor is the weight limit of the roof box.
Make sure that the box you choose can support the weight of your belongings.
Finally, consider the price of the box and whether or not it comes with a warranty. After considering all of these factors, we recommend the Thule Roof Boxes Motion XT (Size Medium).
It’s a large box that can hold up to 75kg, making it one of the best on the market.
- Dimensions: 130x85x35cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 320l/ 50kg
- Smaller Roof Box
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 40 cm
- Mounting mechanism: 4 quick-fitting clamps
- Capacity: 280L
- Load: 50kg
- Dimensions: 175 x 46 x 86.5cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 300L
- Load: 75kg
Best Roof Box List For Ford Focus.
Questions and Answer.
1. What factors should be considered when choosing a roof box for a Ford Focus?
When choosing a roof box for a Ford Focus, the buyer should consider the size of the car, the amount of storage space needed, and the type of box. The buyer should also consider the weight of the box and whether the car has a roof rack.
2. What are the benefits of using a roof box?
There are many benefits to using a roof box. Some include:
- Additional storage space for items that do not fit in the car.
- Reduced wind resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Higher visibility.
- Passengers comfort
3. What are the dimensions of the average roof box?
The roof box measures 190 cm (height) by 80 cm (width) by 40 cm (depth).
4. What are the weight limits for a roof box? There are no set weight limits for roof boxes, as they will vary depending on the make and model.
However, it is important to keep in mind that adding a roof box will increase the weight of your vehicle, which may affect its handling and braking.
A ford focus can take a weight capacity between 492kg to 622 kg.
5. What are the features of the roof box?
The roof box is a rectangular shaped storage container that is mounted on the roof of a car. It is used to store luggage or other items that will not fit inside the car. The roof box has a hinged lid that can be opened to access the contents. It is made of plastic or metal and is weatherproof.
6. How do you install a roof box?
Installation of a roof box typically involves the following steps:
1. Determine the location of the roof box on the car. There should be an appropriate spot for the box based on its size and weight.
2. Mark the spot on the car with a piece of tape or chalk.
3. Lift the box and place the roof box on the marks.
4. Use the included screws or bolts to secure the roof box to the car.
5. Close the doors of the car and check that the box is secure.
All roof boxes vary from size to size you may want to measure clamping points so you know how far apart to set the roof bars.
- Lift with two people.
- Roof boxes are bulky its always best to have two people to lift and place on your car.
- Align it correctly with a partner for maximum aerodynamics. A good tip for this is if you have an aerial you can use that to centre the roof box.
- Make sure you can open your boot before you attach it.
- Ensure you always put the bulk of the load in the middle of your roof box.
As you can see, there are a few different types of roof boxes to choose from for your Ford Focus, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to do your research before you buy so that you can find the best roof box for your needs. I hope this buyers guide has helped you to understand the different types of roof boxes available, and that you are now in a better position to choose the right one for you.