A roof box is an excellent way to increase the storage capacity of your Ford Kuga. There are a variety of different roof boxes on the market, so it’s important to do your research and find the one that’s right for you.
Some factors to consider when choosing a roof box are the size of the box, the type of vehicle it will be mounted on, and the type of contents that will be stored inside. It’s also important to make sure that the roof box you choose is weatherproof and has a good seal to keep out moisture and weather elements. We also recommend you find a roof box with a lock for longer journeys when you stop at service stations.
If you’re looking for a quality roof box that will provide ample storage space for your Ford Kuga, the Thule Roof Boxes Motion XT is a fantastic option.
- Dimensions: 130x85x35cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 320l/ 50kg
- Smaller Roof Box
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 40 cm
- Mounting mechanism: 4 quick-fitting clamps
- Capacity: 280L
- Load: 50kg
- Dimensions: 175 x 46 x 86.5cm
- Mounting mechanism: U-bolt
- Capacity: 300L
- Load: 75kg
Best Roof Box List For Ford Kuga.
Questions and Answer.
What is the best roof box for a Ford Kuga?
The best roof box for a Ford Kuga would be a box that is specifically designed to fit the Kuga. It would need to be the correct size and have the correct fittings to attach it to the car. Experts recommend a Thule Motion XT (Size Medium)
What are the benefits of a roof box?
- There are many benefits to purchasing a roof box. Such as increasing the amount of storage space in your car.
- They are perfect for storing camping gear, luggage, or anything else you need to take with you on your trip.
- Roof boxes are also great for protecting your belongings from the elements.
- They keep your gear dry and protected from the wind and rain.
“Roof boxes are a great investment for anyone who needs extra storage space“.
What are the best roof boxes for a Ford Kuga?
Best roof boxes for a Ford Kuga are typically those that are designed to be aerodynamic and that are not too large or too small. Some good options include the Thule Ocean 80 UK, the Summit SUM-841 Roof, and the Thule Ranger Foldaway 280 Litre
All roof boxes vary from size to size you may want to measure clamping points so you know how far apart to set the roof bars.
- Lift with two people.
- Roof boxes are bulky its always best to have two people to lift and place on your car.
- Align it correctly with a partner for maximum aerodynamics. A good tip for this is if you have an aerial you can use that to centre the roof box.
- Make sure you can open your boot before you attach it.
- Ensure you always put the bulk of the load in the middle of your roof box.
If you are looking for the best roof box for your Ford Kuga, then you should consider the Thule Motion XT. This is a high-quality box that is designed to be aerodynamic and very easy to use.
It has a capacity of up to 300L, which makes it perfect for carrying luggage, sports equipment, or any other items that you need to take with you on your travels.